Sumary of Organizers of the View Premium Selection draw a positive conclusion:
- The View Premium Selection is divided into four areas: Fabrics, Additionals, Design Studio and Denim & Sportswear.
- Against this background, many important discussions are taking place here at the View, says Nick Müller, agency Max Müller, with collections such as Limonta, Riopele, Mitsui, Inwool, Fabric Lab.
- With a selected selection of over 300 pre-collections, the View Premium Selection was on the 21st.
- Trends in the View Premium Selection range from maxi checks to metawear, enthusiastic colors and shiny, moving surfaces to high-tech and textile intelligence.
- Innovations such as 3D print elements, reflective prints and fluorescent colors and prints are very well received, explains Marcello Silva, It’S Artea, Italy (TTG Textilagentur Thomas Geiger).
- The View is an important appointment that gives a first orientation, says José Carlos Ortigão, Riopele, Portugal.
- According to the organizer, the start of the season for the European premium fabric industry in Munich was a complete success.