Sumary of Paris Fashion Week: 11 new names in the September calendar:
- Other new entries on the agenda include the French outdoor brand Aigle, the Ukrainian designer Anna October, the French labelk Boutet, founded by Constance Boutet, the Austrian brand
- The Parisian autumn also marks the debut of Weinsanto, designed by Victor Weinsanto, which presents off the calendar from 2020 and sells the collection at the Dover Street Market Paris showroom.
- The French designer was also a semi-finalist for this year’s LVMH Prize for Young Designers.
- At the recent meeting of the Fédération de la Haute Couture et de la Mode, which organizes the Parisian fashion week, the entry of 11 new brands was approved in the calendar from 26 September to 4 October, dedicated to women’s ready-to-wear for summer 2023.
- For the Australian brand Zimmermann it is a debut, after the presentation in a showroom in New York, a season ago, and follows two European openings, in cannes and Madrid.
- Reports, Victoria Beckham (pictured, a look) and Zimmermann are among the names on the list.
- The British designer, in these days on vacation in Positano, returns to the catwalk after a period of stand by that began with the pandemic.