Sumary of Paris Fashion Week: Victoria Beckham and Zimmermann among the newcomers:
- The Parisian event dedicated to designers has recently hired a a number of British talents, including the promising Craig Green, who returned to the catwalks in Paris in June after starting to parade in the City of Light before the health crisis.
- Her last physical parade dates back to February 2020, in London.
- It will mark its return during the Spring-Summer 2023 Women’s Fashion Week, which will be held in the French capital from September 26 to October 4, 2022.
- Digital presentations followed in September 2020 and February 2021.
- Victoria Beckham – Autumn-Winter 2020 – Womenswear – London (File Photo) – © PixelFormula The fashion designer has so far appeared at London and New York Fashion Weeks, but has not held a show since the health crisis in 2020.
- On the presentation side, several French brands will be there.
- The eponymous designer of the Constance Boutet label, founded in 2011, and her wardrobe with minimalist accents.