Sumary of Paris Men’s Fashion Week, Day 2: Givenchy and Bianca Saunders:
- You’d think those clothes were actually the reason Williams was hired in the first place – to update house codes.
- After experimenting with more elaborate cuts and couture references at Givenchy, Williams is finally doing what LVMH hired him to do.
- On a hot Wednesday in Paris, Givenchy indulged in its unbridled logomania, while Bianca Saunders opened the day with an avant-garde collection steeped in urban and sculptural tailoring.
- Givenchy: Logo-Overload GIVENCHY Men’s Spring Summer 2023 RTW Show Logo-Overload at Givenchy – why not, after all Matthew Williams delivered his strongest fashion statement for the Paris house so far.
- The currently particularly busy Matthew Williams presented a powerful collection for his 1017 ALYX 9SM line in an abandoned Olympic swimming pool in Milan last Friday.
- The Givenchy Man according to Matthew Williams: a dynamic and elegant urban nomad with a penchant for extreme sports, who wears beautiful zipped trousers, technical parkas and cool nylon duster coats.
- I love wearing it,’ Williams explained to fashion critics after the show.