Sumary of Parker Gundersen becomes the new CEO of END:
- The global luxury, streetwear and sportswear retail platform said the move follows investment firm Carlyle’s majority investment in END last year.
- He has over 20 years of multinational leadership experience in retail, luxury goods, e-commerce and strategy consulting.
- British luxury retailer END has appointed a new CEO after the founders relinquished direct control of the company and are working on the next phase of the company’s development.
- Both Christiaan and John will play an active role on the board and support the team in executing key strategic growth initiatives.
- At the same time, Ashworth will be appointed vice chairman and will work closely with chairman Patrizio di Marco.
- Ashworth and Parker praised the new MD’s unique background in international luxury retail, as well as his expertise in both offline and online channels, making him particularly well suited to the role.
- Gundersen joins the board effective immediately and will move fully into the role of CEO over the summer.