Sumary of Patatam raises 12 million euros under the new name Rediv:
- We have announced the opening of a new 14,000 square meter warehouse in Cambrai (northern France) and the first 40 employees will be able to start work soon, says co-founder Eric Gagnaire.
- With the expansion of the various services for dealers, brands and companies, the volume of goods has also increased.
- With Exotec we will be able to process up to 1.5 million garments in Cambrai.
- By offering the second-hand clothes in the networks of chain stores, the business can be expanded to all of Europe and especially Eastern Europe.
- Based in south-west France, the company wants to continue its international development and has therefore completed a new round of financing.
- The managing director also emphasizes that sales have increased by 35 percent in recent weeks with the same scope of consolidation and that collecting in exchange for vouchers, especially for groceries, works better.
- We want to become a player that is aimed exclusively at companies.