Sumary of People Were Wearing Parade’s Underwear as Asymmetrical Bras, so the Brand Made Real Ones:
- But innovative fans of Parade’s Internet-famous underwear have created a new way to wear a bra as a top, and, yes, it involves wiggling a pair of underwear over your torso to create a DIY asymmetrical bralette.
- And after hordes of people tagged Parade in social media posts featuring the one-shoulder underwear-turned-bra look, the brand took note.
- And they upped the ante by dropping an asymmetrical bralette inspired by their community’s design prowess.
- Part of Parade’s recent Circus Collection, which features a slew of new colors and patterns, the one-shoulder bralette is made with three layers of the brand’s recycled Re:Play fabric.
- Wear the playful bralette underneath clothes or let it stand alone as a top in its own right.