Sumary of Pernambucanas trains new classes at its School Workshop and hires 75% of the graduates:
- It reduces environmental impacts, as it allows the reuse of materials, the reduction of emissions and the conscious consumption of natural resources and, finally, it positively impacts the economic bias, as it accelerates the circular economy and optimizes investments in new furniture.
- More than training these people, the project makes it possible to rescue the dignity of citizens.
- In other words, through education it is possible to generate opportunities and reflect back on society, says Sergio Borriello, CEO of Pernambucanas.
- Partnership with SENAI – National Service for Industrial Learning, trains company employees and people looking for opportunities in the region in Carpentry, Metalworking and Welding courses for the renovation of furniture used in the stores of Pernambucanas and Pefisa, the group’s fintech.
- Oficina Escola – Publicity After completing the training, the brand hired 26 of these 35 professionals to join its team.