Sumary of PFW: The Egyptian gods signed by Rick Owens:
- The shoulders are extreme comme d’habitude, emphasizing those sartorial silhouettes that are also in silk chiffon.
- Citing the winged sun as an engraving of the temple, which depicts the triumph of good over evil.
- So Rick Owens returns to Egyptian fascinations with spring-summer 2023 menswear, abandoning rivers of smoke.
- A moment from Rick Owens’ parade An imaginative journey to the temple of Edfu, on the west bank of the Nile, dedicated to the falcon god, Horus.
- That he works between a simplicity that cancels out hardware and visible closures on clothes, and exaggerated shapes that “delicately make fun of the rectitude and bigotry that create so many conflicts in the world”.
- Three boules are raised by the arm of a crane, ignite and then be thrown into the large pool of water.
- Between fires and pyrotechnic effects just outside the Palais de Tokyo.