Sumary of PFW: Youths’ oriental reverie in Balaclava:
- They wear utilitarian hoodies with large hoods, black shirts with a clean cut in contrast with the silver jewels, or sailor suits in the shapes or combinations of colors, white Showy jeweled belts rest on the pants with trimming details.
- A frame from the short movie of Youth in Balaclava An act of rebellion against power begins the fashion film of Youths in balaclava.
- For the feet, leather slippers with Jack Sparrow buckles or the brand’s black & white sneakers.
- A shot towards freedom throws him into the jungle, which, insidiously, throws him back into the arms of the torturers.
- Which also climb onto leather outerwear like delicate stylized plants.
- Against the tropical setting, a prisoner, who looks like a sailor from his uniform, is forced into forced labor under the eyes of a native with Asian features.
- Paisley bandanas, hippie mirrors, skulls and bones, the word “Rejects” on the back of embroidered bomber jackets rhythm a dazzling dance that draws on references to oriental cultures without plundering them.