Sumary of PFW: Zero-gravity dance for Homme plissé Issey Miyake:
- And Satoshi Kondo and his team imagine an exploration of contrasts between what is delicate and what is robust.
- They take each other on their shoulders to form new columns, this time human, three by three.
- A bustle of balanced colors, monochromatic total looks that alternate in a dance of nuances.
- A test of trust, that of their effortless lifting that gives guests a sense of hope, of optimism for what will come if we, like them, form a chain.
- A moment from the show of Homme plissé Issey Miyake at La poste du Lovre Homme plissé Issey Miyake is back live.
- And of overwhelming applause that comes when the show ends, just after the guys from Homme plissé Issey Miyake finish their joyous run.
- They have no weight, as if they do not belong to the earth, as if they have no earthly limitations, like Miyake’s clothes.