Sumary of Pierre-Louis Mascia chooses Milan for his first single-brand boutique:
- A wrought iron work, made to measure starting from an Art Nouveau style piece, welcomes the creations of the maison: scarves, kimonos, long dresses, shirts, fluid and colorful trousers.
- The brand thus further strengthens its already close bond with Italy: its characteristic patchworks, in fact, are printed by the Como-based company Achille Pinto, which in 2018 acquired a majority stake in the French label.
- Evoking the style of Palazzo Fortuny in Venice, a recurring inspiration for the designer, the space is designed in shades of black and white, to enhance the brand’s colorful collections.
- The large glass entrance door is characterized by a frieze that evokes the maison’s monogram and the art of wrought iron in the Milanese style.
- The Milanese store of Pierre-Louis Mascia The new concept inaugurated with the Milanese boutique oscillates between a cabinet
- Dimension of the text Pierre-Louis Mascia, clothing and textile accessories brand founded in 2007 by the designer of the same name, has inaugurated its first ever single-brand space in Milan, in via Pietro Verri, in the heart of the Quadrilatero della Moda.
- The interiors are conceived as an extension of the designer’s Toulouse workshop, filled with collectibles, sculptures and ancient works.