Sumary of Pirelli 2023 calendar: from Bella Hadid to Ashley Graham, an ode to talent beyond beauty:
- Space also for inclusiveness: the disabled model Lauren Wasser is the athlete who trains for the New York marathon with sparkling prostheses.
- Perhaps the real surprise is Emily Ratajkowski, this time portrayed in the role of the Writer: a not random choice, given that the autobiographical book
- In addition to her unique beauty, Aboha was chosen for her political commitment: she is an activist and founder of the Girls Talk community, committed against bodyshaming and sexual discrimination.
- While the 2022 edition signed by Bryan Adams celebrated the world of music, this year we return to supermodels (but in a completely new way).
- From Lila Moss to Emily Ratajkowski: the stars of the Pirelli 2023 calendar Twelve models, twelve different women, twelve muses of the arts: the Pirelli calendar signed by Emma Summerton is entitled Love to the Muse and portrays the most famous supermodels as divinities or mythological creatures.
- The model of Ghanaian origins Adwoa Aboah, on the other hand, is the Queen: she poses in a golden dress and a Nefertiti-style headdress.
- Icons of beauty, yes, but cultured with a different spirit: Emily Ratajkowski, for example, is the writer, while the plus size model Ashley Graham is the activist.