Sumary of Pitti Fragranze returns to Florence with 140 brands and the special guest Alessandro Gualtieri:
- This is the message we launch from Fragranze with The 5 senses issue.
- In particular, the focus of the story at Fragranze will be on the rose, and on the great perfumes that have seen it as the protagonist, explains the press release issued by the organizers.
- The Special Guest of this edition will be Alessandro Gualtieri, known in the industry as The Nose, author of Nasomatto and Orto Parisi, who designed Il Muro Alchemico
- Pitti Fragranze returns to Florence from 16 to 18 September After a sensorially difficult time, in which distance, detachment, absence prevailed, returning to feeling in a total, complete, synergistic way represents a desire, a need, a new-found opportunity.
- Finally, said Agostino Poletto, general manager of Pitti Immagine.
- For the occasion, an interactive physical experience that people will be able to experience at Stazione Leopolda.
- Size of the text The 20th edition of Pitti Fragranze, the event dedicated to the world of artistic perfumery, which will bring together 140 international brands under the theme The 5 senses issue, will take place from 16 to 18 September at the Stazione Leopolda in Florence.