Sumary of Pitti Fragranze: the Rose, the prohibited ingredients and 15 labels to try:
- At the end of the twentieth edition of Pitti Fragranze, the fair dedicated to the world of international artistic perfumery held at the Stazione Leopolda in Florence with the most prestigious nasi of the sector and the niche labels of research fragrances.
- The Osmothèque of Versailles, a training academy and historical archive of a collection of over 5,000 fragrances, 800 of which are now unobtainable, made themselves known for the first time in Italy, preserved in cases with darkened bottles otherwise reconstructed in their original version; the only body authorized to use prohibited ingredients to pass on the history of perfume, projecting it into the future.
- The Mane Group team – Mehdi Lisi, Melanie Duhamel, Cyril Gallardo, Mathilde Voisin and Mathieu Nardin – guided the guests in an interesting study on the undisputed queen of the history of perfumery, the Rose, a protagonist already in China and ancient India, in Greek and Roman mythology, both as a pagan and mystical flower.
- Surprising stories from the world of perfumes and smells published by Aboca Edizioni, explains the many curiosities from the world of olfactory research.
- Alessandro Gualtieri The creative talent nicknamed The Nose alias Alessandro Gualtieri, author of Nasomatto and Orto Parisi, brings his boldest project to the public: “I’m trying to build my own alchemical machine that can translate the unexpected into substance, such as liquids transmuted by the psyche of human beings, repressed emotions, making everything condense and then evaporate, and free us ».
- Swedish neuroethologist Bill Hansson, author of the book The art of living by smelling.
- Almost 160 labels present, leading names in the world of fragrances and beauty lifestyle and also emerging at their debut, to celebrate a sector that foresees a very positive year 2022, as Raffaello Napoleone, CEO of Pitti Immagine recalls.