Sumary of Pitti Uomo announces an “exciting” 4-day throwback edition for June:
- The day before, on Tuesday 14, the Pitti Uomo organizes a performance parade in an old palace with its special guest Grace Wales Bonner.
- Added to this is the section devoted to Scandinavian fashion Scandinavian Manifesto and a space centered on the talents of Ukrainian fashion.
- You will find most of the show’s regulars, such as traditional brands, but also a hundred new names, in particular smaller and niche realities.
- His label, bought in 2021 by the Milanese entrepreneur-retailer Claudio Antonioli, is in full revival.
- Note also the growing presence of lifestyle brands offering accessories and products around the male universe.
- While she had to cancel her event last January due to Covid, Ann Demeulemeester returns as guest of honor.
- The opportunity for the founder to look back on her journey, through a special installation with a selection of her most beautiful archive pieces, which will be unveiled on Wednesday June 15 at the Stazione Leopolda.