Sumary of Pitti Uomo Announces “Exciting” 4-Day Edition For June Comeback:
- It will be the opportunity for the founder to make a retrospective of her journey, through a special installation with a selection of her most beautiful archive pieces, which will be unveiled on Wednesday, June 15 at the Stazione Leopolda.
- The fair also resumes its special projects in the city during this summer session, outside the fairgrounds.
- Founded by Creative Director Silas Oda Adler and CEO Jacob Kampp Berliner, the brand, which celebrates 20 years this year, is known for its minimalist garments and collaborations with artists and premium brands.
- Her brand, bought in 2021 by the Milanese businessman-retailer Claudio Antonioli, is in full swing.
- Silas Oda Adler is at the center of a special project at Pitti with his brand Soulland – Pitti Immagine The show will be developed around his five To this is added the section dedicated to Scandinavian fashion Scandinavian Manifesto and a space focused on talents of Ukrainian fashion.
- The day before, on Tuesday the 14th, the Pitti Uomo organizes a performance parade in an old palace with its special guest Grace Wales Bonner.
- Pitti Uomo had already invited this country in 2014, as part of its guest nation program.