Sumary of Princess Anne accompanies the queen’s coffin: the earrings hide a tribute:
- Elizabeth’s last voyage Following the death of the 96-year-old sovereign in the Scottish castle of Balmoral, the coffin passed through Edinburgh.
- Activate notifications to receive updates on Queen Elizabeth II’s death ACTIVATE UPDATES Princess Anne, Queen Elizabeth’s second child and only daughter, accompanied her deceased mother on her last journey.
- This time the princess wore civilian clothes, not the military uniform shown during the solemn Vigil of the Princes.
- The coffin was flown to London, heading for Buckingham Palace.
- Like all the women of the royal family, she was dressed in black: the dress code in case of mourning requires this color, with opaque stockings and possibly a hat.
- The Meaning of Princess Anne’s Earrings At the Vigil of Princes, Princess Anne wore her military uniform as she flew to London to accompany the queen’s coffin in civilian clothes.
- For four days, subjects will be able to pay their respects to the late queen at Buckingham Palace.