Sumary of Puppies, giraffes and bears — Oh My! — on Moschino runway:
- It was a soggy, gray day in Manhattan, but Moschino had the antidote: a burst of color and whimsy filling a runway in midtown’s Bryant Park.
- Jeremy Scott, the fertile mind behind the Italian luxury label, filled his New York Fashion Week collection with bright baby blues, pastel pinks and greens and purples, and brilliant yellows — fitting for a show inspired by children’s toys and cartoon animals.
- Moschino fashion house creative director Jeremy Scott, right, appears on the runway with a model after the collection was presented during New York Fashion Week.
- (AP Photo/Mary Altaffer) It was a much-buzzed about showing for Moschino at New York Fashion Week;
- the label usually shows in Milan, though Scott has long presented his own namesake label in New York.