Sumary of Queen Elizabeth and the passion for floral dresses: because she always wears the floral print:
- Queen Elizabeth with the floral dress in Windsor Why the queen loves floral dresses The dresses worn by Queen Elizabeth are a real trademark: the clothing over the decades has been carefully designed to send messages, reassure the subjects and ensure maximum comfort to the queen.
- The queen’s audience with the yellow floral dress Summer (in fashion) is the season for bright and colorful floral prints: the English sovereign always wears them willingly instead of classic monochromatic suits, especially during the summer.
- Activate notifications to receive updates on ACTIVATE UPDATES Queen Elizabeth II, 96 years old, is indefatigable: after the celebrations for the Jubilee and the ceremony of the Order of the Garter, the monarch of steel has resumed her busy schedule of appointments, official meetings and private hearings.
- For the occasion she chose a floral dress, a print that is often repeated in her outfits.
- Elizabeth II is famous for coats in bright colors and prefers plain colors to prints.
- Change style: Queen Elizabeth is a diva with a one-shoulder dress and maxi jewels in a pink flowered dress It will be because flowers are a universal symbol of life and elegance, it will give a touch of sweetness even to a woman of steel like her , the fact is that the royal wardrobe is full of flowers.
- And pink with flowers, along with a precious brooch, but for the audience with Margaret Beazley she wore a long-sleeved yellow dress with a pleated skirt at the bottom.