Sumary of Ralph & Russo bought out of administration by Dressbarn owner:
- US investment firm Retail Ecommerce Ventures (REV) has reportedly bought British couture brand Ralph &
- REV, which is a vehicle set up by entrepreneurs Tai Lopez and Alex Mehr, agreed to buy Ralph &
- An announcement about the sale could reportedly come as soon as Thursday, insiders said.
- Neither co-founders Tamara Ralph or Michael Russo are expected to play an active ongoing role in the business under its new ownership.
- REV already owns fashion retailers Dressbarn and Stein Mart as well as homeware retailer Pier 1.