Sumary of Rania of Jordan, queen of style at the age of 52: in the new official portrait she is dressed in gol…:
- Her role, however, has never been just one of representation: she is considered among the most influential royals in the Middle East and is a symbol of female emancipation.
- Recently the spotlight has turned on the queen again due to a double royal wedding: a few days later the wedding of her daughter, Princess Iman, and Crown Prince Hussein with Rawjwa al Saif, future queen, were announced of Jordan.
- The golden look of Queen Rania To celebrate her 52nd birthday, the royal house released three different portraits of the queen.
- A symbol of emancipation and an icon of style, Queen Rania of Jordan turns 52 at the end of August.
- She sensed the great power of social networks and shares with her 7 million followers the causes that are close to her heart or simply the joy of being a mother.
- In reality, the queen was born on August 31, but the Hashemite court decided to kick off the festivities early by publishing three new portraits of the queen.
- Shirt and trousers cost 1,190 and 1,250 euros respectively.