Sumary of Reebok unveils collaboration with Daniel Moon:
- Sportswear brand Reebok has unveiled its first collaboration with Daniel Moon inspired by the power of colour with palettes that evoke the colourists signature hair art..
- The ‘Major Reebok’ capsule features a bright, colourful twist on the Reebok Classic Leather Legacy and Club C Legacy silhouettes..
- He has become known for bringing unconventional hair colour into mainstream style and encouraging people of all genders, ages, and backgrounds to express their individuality through colour, which Reebok states align with its vision and focus on equality and inclusivity..
- Before he transitioned into hair colouring and product creation, Moon served in the Marine Corps and had the nickname “Major Moon”.
- courtesy of Reebok Reebok teams up with colourist Daniel Moon The Reebok Classic Leather Legacy colour palette was inspired by Moon most popular and requested hair colours, explains Reebok while the heel leather material reminds the hairstylist of a shaved head..
- courtesy of Reebok The second silhouette, the Club C Legacy features a bright solar green and pink colour palette combined with transparent materials inspired by the Major Apron, Moon fashionable and functional apron used by hairdressers across the globe….