Sumary of Rituals arrives at Milan Central Station:
- Rituals store in Central Station, Milan The new boutique in Central Station is located in front of platform 8 and represents an opportunity for visibility also for all travelers who pass through the station every day.
- Text size The Dutch brand founded in Amsterdam in 2000 by Raymond Cloosterman, which combines body and home care products, has recently inaugurated a new 55 sqm store in Milan Central Station.
- Towards well-being by offering consumers a wide and accessible range of products that includes home and body care.
- A large space within the store is dedicated to gift-to-go, with numerous gift sets available in many collections.
- Rituals is distributed through a retail network launched in April of this year in the Carosello shopping center (Carugate), in Oriocenter (Orio al Serio) and Stazione Centrale (Milan).