Sumary of Rocco Ritchie in the 1950s version: Madonna’s son wears retro with a shirt and two-tone moccasins:
- By divo: sunglasses with tortoiseshell frames and dark green lenses.
- Ritchie Yesterday the Montblanc On The Move event was held in Paris, a gala dinner organized by the well-known pen brand that attracted the attention of many stars.
- He appeared unrecognizable in an unprecedented retro version and was so elegant that he looked like he came from another era.
- In short, Guy Ritchie seems to have inherited the exuberance and passion for glamor from his parents and, judging by the media attention he has attracted, he will certainly continue to be talked about for a long time to come.
- Last night in Paris the Montblanc’s On The Move event was held and among the guests there was also Rocco.
- Madonna, for example, is just one of the many celebrities who pushed her children to follow in her footsteps: if Lourdes Leon Ciccone is now a super requested model, Rocco
- Ritchie poses like a star What made the difference were also the moccasins, a leather model with a classic line with a white tip and the rest of the total black silhouette.