Sumary of Sabrina Ferilli as a Greek goddess in Tu Sì Que Vales: the first episode is with one shoulder and m…:
- In the first episode of the new edition of Tu Sì Que Vales she gave the umpteenth proof: on stage she transformed into a sinuous Greek goddess, posing statuary in the dressing rooms a few minutes from the start of the recordings.
- On Saturday 17 September it was the turn of Tu Sì Que Vales, the talent of Canale 5 that entertains the public every year once again there is Sabrina Ferilli, the Roman actress who always manages to stand out for her beauty and irony.
- 17 September 2022 Sabrina Ferilli is once again among the great protagonists of Tu Sì Que Vales.
- So the outfit is a little quicker and more original.
- For the first episode, that of September 17, she transformed into a Greek goddess with a sinuous one-shoulder dress and a pair of fluo pumps.
- In the first episode of the show she gave space to sensuality and colors: here is Sabrina Ferilli’s green dress Sabrina Ferilli may have turned 58 but she has not lost the splendor that has always distinguished her.
- She wore a long one-shoulder dress in shades of green, a fully pleated model with the bustier open on the side (even if the bust was covered with nude fabric) and an ankle-length skirt characterized by a maxi slit I fluo décolleté by Sabrina Ferilli Sabrina Ferilli with fluo pumps Although the look was ethereal and sinuous, Sabrina Ferilli found a truly original way to add a touch.