Sumary of Salvatore Ferragamo posts H1 revenue growth of 44 percent:
- As of June 30, 2021, the Salvatore Ferragamo Group reported total revenues of 524 million euros, up 44.1 percent at current exchange and 46.2 percent at constant exchange rates.
- The company said revenues in the second quarter registered a 91.3 percent increase at current exchange and 90.5 percent at constant exchange rates.
- Review of Salvatore Ferragamo’s performance through retail channels At June 30, 2021, the group’s retail network consisted of 639 points of sales, including 398 directly operated stores and 241 third party operated stores in the wholesale and travel retail channel, as well as a presence in department stores and multi-brand speciality stores.
- In the first half, the company’s retail distribution channel posted a consolidated revenue increase of 46.3 percent or 49.4 percent at constant exchange rates.
- In the second quarter, retail revenues increased 81.3 percent or 82.9 percent at constant exchange rates, with four areas including Greater China, North America, Latin America and Korea exceeding the pre-Covid levels.