Sumary of Sberbank purchase of 100% stake in Stockmann canceled:
- This information was confirmed by the CEO of Stockmann Gennady Levkin and a representative of Sberbank, specifying that the agreement was canceled by mutual agreement of the parties.
- It was planned that Stockmann and Sbermegamarket would become strategic partners and be integrated with each other.
- The CEO of Stockmann, in turn, clarified to the publication that the retailer works on all leading marketplaces as a merchant, including on this site.
- At the same time, despite the cancellation of the transaction, Stockmann’s goods will be presented on the multi-category marketplace Sbermegamarket, Sberbank noted to the newspaper.
- Earlier it was reported that Sber and the owner of the Russian Stockmann, Yakov Panchenko, signed an agreement of intent to jointly develop the fashion segment in the Sber ecosystem.