Sumary of Scotch & Soda opens its first store in Italy:
- The lettering The free spirit of Amsterdam lights up on one wall and the brand’s latest collections are presented on a digital screen.
- The brand opened its first group store in Italy in the heart of the city.
- Inside, the ‘Free Spirit’ store concept unveiled in March 2021 has been implemented, combining warm tones with elegant furniture and design.
- This is Scotch & Soda’s fifth physical outlet in Italy, but the first to be operated directly by the company.
- Scotch & Soda The opening of the flagship store is an important step in the company’s retail expansion.
- In the second half of the year, Scotch & Soda will open additional directly operated stores, including a flagship store in London’s Covent Garden in August, as well as new locations in the Netherlands, Germany, France, Belgium, Sweden and Denmark.
- The women’s, men’s and children’s fashion collections are offered, as well as the denim, shoe, eyewear and fragrance lines.