Sumary of Shein: first pop-up in Lisbon attracts more than 14 thousand visitors:
- The initiative confirmed the success of the fast fashion giant with Portuguese customers: during these nine days, more than 14,000 people flocked to the pop-up store to personally discover the brand’s news.
- Now, the brand’s temporary store tour heads to other European destinations, passing through Paris (June 23 to July 10), Barcelona (June 30 to July 10), Berlin (July 21 to August 7) and Rome (July 21 to August 7).
- Founded in 2012, Shein has operations in Guangzhou, Singapore and Los Angeles, as well as other key markets.
- In addition to Lisbon, this pop-up format was also applied by Shein in Madrid from the 2nd to the 5th of June.
- From the 4th to the 12th of June, Lisbon hosted Shein’s first physical store in the Portuguese market.
- The retailer, which is already worth more than the Spanish group Inditex, owner of Zara, and H&M together, currently reaches more than 150 countries with