Sumary of Silbon reinforces its management team and signs its new Woman director at Scalpers:
- She and she previously worked for franchisees of the Galician group, also linked to Latin American markets such as Panama, Ecuador or Colombia.
- In the fall of 2021, it launched its women’s line in its stores and in its e-commerce, although Silbon Woman recently launched its own commercial format by El Corte Inglés.
- In parallel, the new commercial director of Silbon, María García Sánchez-Arévalo, has almost a decade of experience and her career has been linked to the Inditex group.
- Her goal at the head of Silbon Woman will be to become the reference brand in a traditional segment, offering a collection with good value for money and taking care of details, design, color and production, she has stated.
- For her part, María Jesús Martín Fernández worked from 2018 until the beginning of 2022 in the women’s division of Scalpers, launching the line and opening more than a hundred points of sale in Spain and Mexico.
- Silbon consolidates its organization chart with two key appointments: it has incorporated María Jesús Martín Fernández, former director of Scalpers Woman, as head of its women’s line and María García Sánchez-Arévalo as the new commercial director.
- With Pablo López and Juan Jurado as partners, Silbon was born in 2010 focused on the male wardrobe.