Sumary of Spinnova wins 2021 ANDAM Innovation Award:
- Finnish start-up Spinnova has been named the 2021 ANDAM Innovation Award winner for developing 100 percent sustainable textile fibre directly out of FSC-certified wood and waste streams without dissolving or other harmful chemical processes..
- Spinnova impressed the judging panel for the way it is transforming how textiles are made sustainably with technology that can make cellulose-based materials that are cost-efficient and environmentally friendly..
- Our unique mechanical process without any harmful chemicals enables production of textiles fibres that have minimal environmental impact..
- We see this as a great opportunity to introduce our sustainable solution to the fashion industry in France and beyond.”.
- Fairbrics – is developing circular manufacturing processes that use renewable resources instead of petro-sourced products..
- Navee – is developing a unique reverse image search engine to track frauds and counterfeits across the internet….