Sumary of Sports Illustrated Swimsuit show celebrates body diversity on Miami runway:
- Sports Illustrated Swimsuit made a major splash over the weekend.The magazine, which is gearing up to drop its sizzling issue on July 19, launched an all-inclusive runway show highlighting women of diverse shapes, sizes, ages and backgrounds.
- Natalie Gage walks for 2021 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Runway Show during Paraiso Miami Beach at Mondrian South Beach on July 10, 2021 in Miami, Florida.
- ( Photo by John Parra/Getty Images for Sports Illustrated) SI Swimsuit supermodel Jasmine Sanders opened the runway, followed by Natalie Mariduena, Brooks Nader, Katrina Scott, Kathy Jacobs, as well as the 13 Swim Search hopefuls selected for the magazine’s annual open casting call.
- MEGAN THEE STALLION TO APPEAR ON COVER SPORTS ILLUSTRATED SWIMSUIT ISSUE: REPORT Saje Nicole walks the runway during the 2021 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Runway Show during Paraiso Miami Beach at Mondrian South Beach on July 10, 2021 in Miami, Florida.
- (Photo by Jason Koerner/Getty Images) The show also featured a surprise appearance of Haley Kalil, co-winner of the first-ever SI Swimsuit open casting call in 2018.