Sumary of Spotlight on Cannes. The most fabulous jewels worn by the stars in the history of the Festival:
- Just think of the uproar aroused by the pendant sported by Jessica Chastain at the 66th edition of the Festival in 2013, a piece that belonged to none other than Elizabeth Taylor.
- Jessica Chastain at the 66th edition of the Festival in 2013 in the Bulgari series that belonged to Elizabeth Taylor (Photo: Getty Images).
- Protagonist of the Cannes Film Festival: to get noticed in the spotlight, Maison of the caliber of Cartier, Bulgari, Tiffany & Co. Each with its most fabulous pieces, often specially designed to elevate the outfits of celebs, queens for one (or more) days of the red carpet wearing necklaces, bracelets, rings and earrings to say the least.But also the one placed on the simple powder slip dress signed Alexandre Vauthier by Emily Ratajkowski at Cannes 2017: the maxi necklace by Bulgari Alta Gioielleria, in pink gold, pearls, diamonds and rubellites, worn in a layering key on the Heritage Collection necklace in yellow gold, emeralds, rubies and diamonds.
- Eva Herzigova in 2012 the honor of wearing the Marilyn Monroe Tribute Set from the Chopard Red Carpet collection, consisting of a white gold necklace Not just collier: the most original jewels in Cannes.
- Emily Ratajkowski at the 70th Cannes Film Festival in 2017 with Bulgari necklaces (Photo: Getty Images).
- Two detachable brooches of 60.02 and 66.86 carats respectively, in fancy yellow diamonds and emeralds.
- Lorraine Schwartz rose gold sprinkled with diamonds, with 25-karat hanging rubies, worn by Blake Lively at the 67th Festival in 2014.