Sumary of Square-toed shoes are in fashion: moccasins, sandals and mules for spring 2022:
- Trends Spring / Summer 2022 February 19 2022 Spring is upon us and it’s time to think about the change of season: goodbye triangular toe, trendy shoes are now square and comfortable.
- Activate notifications to receive updates on Spring / Summer 2022 Trends ACTIVATE UPDATES Neither triangular nor round.
- The trendy shoes for Spring 2022 are strictly with a square toe.
- Influencers and fashion victims gave us a clue, who anticipated the trend with square-soled sandals worn even in winter.
- Now comes the confirmation from the Spring / Summer 2022 fashion shows: from DROMe to Versace, passing through Tod ‘s, the shoes seen on the catwalk bring back a nineties trend and will make us passionate about geometry.
- After the sandals – the iconic ones proposed by Bottega Veneta – the square toe also infects ankle boots and ballet flats.
- Tod ‘s, for example, sends’ squared’ moccasins with bold geometries and contrasting soles to the catwalk.
- On the DROMe catwalk, retro-looking tangetes appeared with the unmistakable square toe, while Versace offers strappy sandals with a square sole.