Sumary of SS22 Womenswear Trends: 7 styles of dress to consider:
- The bodycon dress Balmain Resort 2022. Photo: Catwalk Pictures Reminiscing the ‘90s, the bodycon dress is making a comeback for SS22, this time a tad more dressed up and elegant.
- The style will still play with sexiness, but with a modern and contemporary take.
- Balmain’s tan version was structured and accessorised with a casual tote bag while Lapointe’s came in an extra-long cotton-jersey striped style.
- The fringed dress Chanel Resort 2022. Photo: Catwalk PicturesThe Autumn-Winter 2020 collections started playing with fringes on jackets, trousers and accessories alike and for next summer, they’ll adorn dresses.
- Chanel presented several 1920’s-inspired black dresses finished with feather fringes, Chloé opted for prints and knitted details and Dior showcased a gold metallic midi-dress with a long fringed hem.