Sumary of Steffl in future without Managing Director Nico Heinemann:
- According to Heinemann, he wants to remain in close contact with the Schmid family who own the company.
- The 48-year-old switched from the Better Decisions Group to Steffl at the end of 2019.
- In the future, Heinemann’s area of responsibility will be taken over by Steffl Managing Director Freddy Schmid.
- – Xing So far, nothing has been announced about a specific successor.
- Schmid is now also responsible for the areas of purchasing and sales as well as the development of the digital presence and the strategic orientation of the company, as Steffl reports.