Sumary of Swara Bhasker dons shirt for film promotions, says she is too cool for trousers:
- Actor Swara Bhasker’s favourite fashion mantra is embracing comfort, and it seems like she is incorporating the same sartorial statement while promoting her new film Jahaan Chaar Yaar.
- However, this time, Swara decided to ditch the pants altogether and announced that she is “too cool” for them.
- On Saturday, Swara Bhasker took to Instagram to drop pictures of her latest look for promoting her next film Jahaan Chaar Yaar.
- Swara paired the blouse with a black tinted and grey frame Lennon-style sunglasses, quirky earrings, statement rings, and black shiny faux leather Oxford boots.
- In the end, Swara chose centre-parted open tresses styled with curls, nude pink lip shade, mascara on the lashes, shimmery eye shadow, blushed cheeks, minimal makeup, on-fleek brows, and sharp contouring.