Sumary of The discreet elegance of Zara Phillips at the funeral of Elizabeth II: she is the granddaughter ever…:
- Zara Tindall is therefore a minor royal, but she still had a prominent role at her funeral, where she arrived very elegant with a Laura Green coat dress, completed by Emmy London pumps and a Juliette Millinery fascinator.
- With one difference: Zara is not a princess because her father is an army captain (but not a noble) and her mother has chosen to raise her without qualifications, hoping to guarantee her a freer and more peaceful life.
- In these days she has returned to the center of the scene precisely because of the close relationship with the deceased sovereign.
- Activate the notifications to receive updates on The death of Queen Elizabeth II ACTIVATE THE UPDATES During the funeral of Queen Elizabeth we saw the whole royal family, learning to recognize some faces so far unfamiliar: one is certainly that of Zadar Phillips, married Tindall, daughter of Princess Anne.
- Zara Phillips at Queen Elizabeth’s Funeral Zara Phillips is the daughter of Princess Anne and Captain Mark Phillips – meaning Queen Elizabeth is her grandmother and William and Harry are first cousins.
- Discreet and composed, Zara Tindall took part in all the solemn celebrations with impeccable British aplomb: irreproachable in the choices of style, composed in the church, smiling in public A real lady, in short, it is a pity that Zara is not a princess despite being the granddaughter of Elizabeth II (and there are those who also swear it was his favorite).
- At the wake, in fact, she was next to the Prince of Wales and the princesses Eugenie and Beatrice for the solemn vigil of the coffin.