Sumary of The eCommerce Day continues its journey through South America and points to Uruguay:
- It is worth remembering that, as is tradition, the eCommerce Awards will be delivered during the event, which distinguish those companies and ventures that with their work in the electronic commerce sector
- The eCommerce Day Uruguay Blended [Professional] Experience is the stage to listen to the protagonists and analyze the strategies with which this country exceeds its own objectives and enters the world of artificial intelligence and the 3Rs: virtual reality, augmented reality and mixed, he stresses.
- On the other hand, through a statement, Marcos Pueyrredon, president of the eCommerce Institute, reveals that the year 2022 and 2023 will be years of disruption supported by the new post-Covid-19 dogmas where Uruguayan digital businesses will take advantage of big data.
- As in every edition, the eCommerce Day [Professional] Experience will offer intensive training by international speakers, where various topics related to electronic commerce will be addressed: big data, unified commerce and collaborative commerce keynote, among others.
- It is worth remembering that the meeting is a regional initiative of the eCommerce Institute and co-organized jointly with the Chamber of the Digital Economy of Uruguay (CEDU).
- The eCommerce Day [Professional] Experience will return to Uruguay next August in Blended format, that is, with virtual and face-to-face actions.
- The eCommerce Day continues its journey through South America and targets Uruguay – eCommerce Institute The edition to be held between the 10th and 12th of next month will include workshops and special online activities.