Sumary of The Galeries Lafayette Champs-Elysées, first stop for Dsquared2’s green pop-up:
- This collection represents a first step for Dsquared2 to contribute to a more responsible fashion industry, explains the house, which is opening an ephemeral store for the first time in Galeries Lafayette.
- After Paris, the one life one planet collection will be presented in other pop-ups.
- It is a capsule collection with low environmental impact designed by Canadian designers Dean and Dan Caten, which has just been launched on the market.
- The ephemeral space takes pride of place at the entrance to the Galeries Lafayette Champs-Elysées – Dsquared2 Until May 30, the brand is setting up shop at the entrance to the Galeries Lafayette Champs-Elysées with a space of around forty square meters, covered of fake lawn with a skate track and a long green tunnel.
- It will notably be highlighted in a series of pop-up stores around the world.
- DSquared2 lands in Paris with its ecological project one life one planet.