Sumary of The great return of stilettos: three elegant and up-to-date looks according to the stars:
- Receive news and updates on the latest beauty trends directly in your Karlie Kloss mail at the Kering Foundation’s Caring for Women Dinner.
- According to Margot Robbie During the press tour of her new film Amsterdam, Margot Robbie in this period alternates 90s slip dresses with romantic maxi dresses with mega flounces.
- But the true style icon outfit that surprises everyone is the three-piece gray men’s suit by Mango.
- In the ensemble formed by the single-breasted blazer, the fitted waistcoat and the cigarette trousers, the Once Upon a Time in Hollywood and Suicide Squad star inserts the pointed slingbacks by Prada with the triangle logo on the neckline and the heel.
- Golden rule of fashion: the boyish look with timeless feminine accessories never disappoints.
- (Photo by JAMES MANNINGPOOLAFP via Getty Images) The French première dame wears them with ultra-sheer stockings paired with the little black dress and light double-breasted overcoat.
- Karlie Kloss, in a jewel version with a colored midi dress For Karlie Kloss, on the other hand, black pumps in the high heels version are the safest way to make a scene at the elegant dinner of a charity event.