Sumary of The Lycra Company presents its new Adaptiv fiber in the Colombian market:
- With its one size fits more concept, or one size fits more, Lycra proposes savings in production, stock and surplus inventories, as well as the possibility of garments being enlarged or reduced with the customer throughout his life.
- Another benefit occurs in the case of online sales, since the user runs less risk of making a mistake in the size and makes it easier for brands to manage inventories and timely delivery of garments.
- This new product developed by the brand allows garments to adapt in the best way to different lifestyles, movements and body types.
- The brand presents a new fiber in Colombia – Lycra The new fiber of the American brand seeks to revolutionize the industry with its pillars of inclusion and sustainability.
- It is an inclusive fashion that will allow the design of very comfortable, versatile garments with the perfect fit for all body types, said María Luiza Amaro, marketing manager for Brazil and Colombia.