Sumary of The most beautiful and must-have bags for Autumn-Winter 2022/2023:
- Those that, seen on the catwalk months ago, are now finally available in the shop windows, virtual and real?
- As with every change of season, we find ourselves here, together, dreaming if not a complete wardrobe change, at least a new bag capable, by itself, of revolutionizing our look.
- Gabriela Hearst, for Chloé, focuses again, for the second season, on the Edith which for the designer has a personal meaning: it was her first luxury bag.
- For other brands, the logo or a reworked symbol is enough to expand the Maison’s lexicon, as in the case of the Greca, emblem of Versace, protagonist of the new Greca Goddess accessories line; or Givenchy’s distinctive hardware, revised by Matthew M.
- Williams on the brand new G-Hobo; or the Archicannage motif, a reinterpretation of the classic Dior stitching, the protagonist of the Essential line.
- A detail that makes us smile and look with tenderness at that 2006 Edith that we too have in the forgotten wardrobe – because, let’s face it, her specific weight made her almost importable – and we never thought that she would be back in trend.
- Matthieu Blazy, for the first season at the reins of Bottega Veneta after the surprise divorce from designer Daniel Lee, churns out two new models, the Kalimero and the Sardine, different reworkings of the Maison’s iconic weave, the first in particular the protagonist of a new era that marks the return to simplicity (but a super cool simplicity, mind you).