Sumary of The Netherlands is the guest country of Modtissimo 60:
- A partnership that arises as a result of the interest on the part of Dutch companies in the textile sector to explore Portugal as a sustainable and circular partner.
- It is yet another initiative that fills us with pride and helps us to increase the internationalization of the fair, says Manuel Serrão, director of the fair.
- Modtissimo 60 elected the Netherlands as guest of honor of the edition Cross-border relations gain special importance again in the round edition number 60 of Modtissimo, which elected the Netherlands as the guest of honor.
- From the perspective of the Netherlands, this invitation makes perfect sense at a time when there is a visible increase in the interest of Dutch companies in the sector in exploring Portugal as a partner, according to the Dutch embassy in Lisbon.
- Following the format adopted in the homologous edition of the national textile fair, Modtissimo 60 will welcome the Netherlands as a special guest.
- Among the attributes of the national ITV that motivate the Dutch delegation, the principles of sustainability, circularity and innovation stand out, which are perfectly aligned with our motto for this participation: The future of fashion and textiles is circular.