Sumary of The new treasures of fine jewelry:
- The follow-up after this “ It is the oldest luxury market in the world, declares Jean-Christophe Babin, CEO of Bulgari, the only one whose value of objects is perennial.
- “In contemporary fine jewelry, some only rely on the value of the stones, others only highlight the design, notes Cyrille Vigneron, CEO of the brand.
- Jewels are also designed as protections that accompany women in their progress.
- “This is the first time, confides Nicolas Bos, president of the brand, that we are presenting so many pieces in Serti Mystérieux, this emblematic jewelery know-how of Van Cleef & Arpels developed in the 1930s.” The result leaves you speechless.
- So much the balance of the volumes of the jewels, the brilliance of the diamonds and the virtuosity of the jeweler jump to the eyes.
- He unveiled “ Beauties of the world ”, a masterful set of nearly 100 pieces summarizing the sophisticated writing of a house that has always known how to invent the avant-garde and transform it into a plurality of singular icons.
- In Taormina, the Sicilian volcano released a flow of orange lava like a torrent of molten gold, as Dior paraded its high jewelry collection in front of an audience of 180 customers amazed by the beauty of the show and the magnificence of the venue.