Sumary of The queen’s bags between habit and messages to the staff:
- The new example of the brand so loved by Her Majesty was produced in five colors, including Monarch Purple, the purple of the monarch, in homage to the official colors of the Jubilee, and Ebony Black Traviata, the ebony black preferred by the sovereign.
- But those handbags – the queen had 200 Launer and many more from different brands – weren’t just a female accessory.
- The photos show a smiling queen, dressed in dusty blue and gray, sitting next to her friend.
- If the queen placed it on the table, it was a sign that lunch or dinner had to come to an end.
- Inside her there could be nothing but what all women carry with them: a mirror, a lipstick, mints, a pen, reading glasses.
- In 1952 the last pair (ANSA) We have always fantasized about the Queen’s handbags, with the media speculating who knows what mysterious objects Her Majesty was carrying around.
- The queen also used the magnificent purse to secretly communicate with her staff by sending incomprehensible messages to strangers.