Sumary of The Swarovski Foundation has opened a new call for applications for the Creatives for Our Future pro…:
- The implementation of the program will begin in October with mentoring sessions and online master classes.
- “Financial support goes hand in hand with our educational program and individual mentoring.
- Together with our partners and like-minded people, we want young creative talent to be able to innovatively respond to global sustainability challenges.” Applicants for the program must demonstrate creative methods for raising awareness and accelerating technological development in the area of sustainability; that is, “new paths to a better and more sustainable future”.
- The charitable foundation, run by Austrian crystal jewelry brand Swarovski, officially launched the second session of Creatives for Our Future, a program that helps young leaders in the creative industries achieve sustainability success.
- “We are proud to announce that the Swarovski Foundation has opened the second session of the Creatives for Our Future program, which is being advised by the United Nations Office for Partnerships,” said Maryse, Head of the Swarovski Foundation.