Sumary of The vinyl trousers: from the runway to the high-street:
- Fashion’s boldest trends naturally trickle down from the runways to the streets season after season.
- Balmain presented some options for the Winter of 2019, yet it’s Saint Laurent’s Autumn/Winter 2019/2020 collection that really set the trend for success.
- Paired with masculine double-breasted blazers and oversized furs, Saint Laurent’s vinyl trousers mostly came in black.
- Designer Anthony Vaccarello actually infused some newer vinyl styles for his Pre-Fall 2021 collection, pairing tailored coats with patent trousers and pussy bow black and white blouses.
- Kassl Editions made a straight-leg casual black option, MM6 Maison Margiela introduced a masculine-inspired design and Commando now has a vinyl version of its signature faux leather leggings in its permanent collection.