Sumary of The World Is Reopening, and I’m Staying in My Comfy Clothes:
- Whether that be grabbing dinner with a friend or heading to a college sanctioned ball, regardless of the formality, I loved taking the time to pull together an outfit that I loved.
- During this time, I tried to stay in as much of a routine as possible, wearing cute outfits and doing my hair and makeup for the occasional important Zoom meeting.
- During the five-month period of being isolated — before starting work in person again or visiting my family — I found comfort in clothes that aren’t meant to be for show, but for just living in.
- Everything became optional: wearing pants during a meeting, leaving the house, and social plans of any kind.
- More often than not, I’d wear normal workout clothes to get myself mentally prepared, but every so often, specifically when I was feeling myself a little bit more, I would pop on a pair of heels to add that extra layer of pizazz to my normal workout.